- locally raised, random sized, no pump, Raw Split Wings & Drumettes (Tip Off)
- raised free run without antibiotics, or added hormones, and gluten free
- halal certified
- individually quick frozen and packaged for easy preparation and to preserve freshness
- 24-30 portions – 2.20 lbs. total
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Place a rack onto a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss your thawed wings and drummettes with the baking powder and salt (or your favorite seasoning). Place wings on the rack in single layer and cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, leave them in there and raise the heat to 425°F until brown and crispy, 40-50 minutes.
- Take wings out and let rest 5 minutes. Toss these in a boss quickly with your favorite sauce.
- Make sure your product is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit prior to consumption.
- In a large pot, pour in 1.5 inches of vegetable or canola oil. Attach candy thermometer so it’s in the oil, but not touching the pot. Heat on medium to 350°F.
- The oil temperature may drop when the thawed wings & drummettes are added. Place a maximum of 8 portions in oil at one time. Try to keep oil at 350-375 degrees Fahrenheit or if temperature keeps rising, take off heat to a cool element for 1 minute. Monitor.
- Flip wings occasionally until well browned and the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165° Fahrenheit on an instant-read thermometer, 8-10 minutes. Place on a plate with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Toss with your favorite sauce or seasoning in a bowl. Serve immediately.
For best results thaw this product in your refrigerator for 24 hours and quickly rinse with water before cooking.
Chicken wings & drummettes